REASONS I WANTED TO BE BARBIE GROWING UP
- •The pink Corvette. Pre-Angelyne. Better than Prince's little red one. That car drove like it was on rails.
- •The hair. I always had curly hair growing up. I didn't learn how to blow-dry until college. Thanks Vassar! But those were some @don't hate me because I'm beautiful" locks.
- •And she was a blond. I'm a California native but born brunette. That lucky bitch got my hair.
- •She was a rockstar and lead singer of the original Spice Girls.
- •Ken. I mean the boy was gay and he basically grew up to be Cam Gigadet. SOLD.
- •She got to be whoever she wanted to be at a time when I thought I could only be lonely.