HOW TO MAKE A LIST
Because lists always end up how we intended them.
- •Notice I need something.
- •Write that something on a(n) piece of paper, app, back of deposit slip, etc.
- •Spend next half day frantically searching house, car, neighbors house for more "needed" things.
- •Go to store.
- •Get sidetracked by the absolutely precious puppies/kitties in the back of the store parking lot.
- •Keep one. Because your menagerie needs another mouth to feed.
- •Set the cute little mongrel in the car, asking it politely not to make a mess.
- •Go home because you've been productive enough for the day.
- •Cuddle contentedly.
- •Google presh pet names.
- •Go to bed.
- •"Wait, I needed things IN the store...."