A snapshot of my Fashion Aesthetic over the years in specific pictures.
Only scratches the surface.
- •Circa 1987Big Wheel. Classic tube socks. Teal clothing.
- •Circa 1990Neon & brightly colored beach wear. LA Gear high tops.
- •Circa 1992Silk shirt inspired by Parker Lewis Can't Lose. Hair inspired by Jason Priestley.
- •Circa 1994Shaquille O'Neal Orlando Magic jersey. Nike sandals with socks(Facepalm). Apex Texas Longhorns cap. Down Oakley knock-off sunglasses. Jorts. Admittedly this was a summer vacation look. Or so I tell myself.
- •Circa 1998Facial hair. Lots of grey tees, usually for a college or a band. Khakis. The watch was not digital, more classic design but had a picture of a young Bob Dylan on the faceplate.
- •Circa 2014Scarface look. Grey suit. Paisley shirt. Gold sunglasses. My then fiancé didn't quite like this look.