Five reasons to get out of bed in the morning.
And by get out of bed I mean continuing on living each day.
- 1.Because I am still madly in love with someone.Even if she doesn't love me anymore, my love for her is at least a reason to live for now.
- 2.Because my parents have already outlived one of their two sons.Sad, but true. I love my parents. They are deeply flawed, but hey don't deserve to lose me too.
- 3.Because maybe things will actually get better one day.I'm skeptical, but I can't completely rule it out.
- 4.Because I haven't done anything great with my life so far.I want to do at least one great thing before I shuffle off this mortal coil.
- 5.I kind of want to make it through at least Phase 4 of the Marvel Cinematic Universe and the end of the newest Star Wars trilogy.Life is a little more tolerable because of those geeky pursuits.