I might medal in these events if they were part of the Olympics 🏅
- •Being on the verge of falling asleep but suddenly perking back up and not getting to sleep until much much later.I am typing this list right now during a stellar qualifying heat of this event.
- •Finishing leftovers in a timely manner regardless of the type of meal.I don't understand people who want to cook something else when you still have an already prepared meal waiting to be finished. Yes, I will eat leftover Beef Stroganoff for breakfast.
- •Being devastated by delayed consequences due to inaction after getting emotionally overwhelmed and tuning out.It's not even that I have a fear of confrontation or put things off endlessly to avoid dealing with them. I just have a tragic tendency to shut down and forget about important things that come back to haunt me.
- •Figuring out who was that guy or girl in that thing you saw that one time.See also: what was the name of that thing.
- •"Colonel Angus"I'm not one to brag about sexual prowess, for many reasons, but at least I have this going for me.