TV I Watched With My Parents Growing Up
- •Thirtysomething..Still remember how shocking and sad the series finale was.
- •Saturday Night LiveMy father passed on a love for the show from an early age. Reruns on Nick at Nite and the new episodes airing at the time.
- •Anything But LoveMy mom was a big fan of this Richard Lewis/Jamie Lee Curtis sitcom.
- •Austin City LimitsOf course.
- •Simon & SimonActually think it was my grandparents that loved this show.
- •RoseanneOnly show on TV that felt like real life.