Already on li.st? Open in app.
Why they get hit by cars
- •4 cyclists riding side by side northbound on Sepulveda, taking away a lane of traffic during rush hour (instead of riding single file as required).
- •Man on bike turning left at intersection, in left turn lane, cutting in front of a big truck, making it slam on its breaks as it tries to go through a green light.
- •Two ladies rising side by side on a single lane road while one tries too keep her gay from flying off her head as she swerves all over the lane (on Abbot Kinney).
- •3 is a magic number
- •All things come in 3sGovernment, religion, family, death
- •Less to write
The only true way to let yourself be heard is to vote. EVERY VOTE COUNTS. If you don't vote, you can't bitch.
- •Forget the presidency. While electing a competent and responsible person for the highest office in the land is important, they only have the job for 4 to 8 years. The President is only as effective as the Congress allows in the majority of situations.
- •If you want true change, start with the House of Representatives and the Senate. They are the ones who keep getting re-elected. Some have been in office for decades. They are the law makers after all.
- •Bring outsiders, young people, creative minds, out of the box thinkers into the Senate and House. People who represent your values, then hold them accountable to those values.
...there are many more... and while The Beatles and Bob remain one and two... the rest are in no particular order...
- •The Beatles
- •Bob Marley
- •David Bowie
Things that bother me about LA drivers.
- •If you are being passed on the right, and no one is in front of you, you are in the wrong lane!
- •When there are big signs saying "2 cars per green, per lane" - that means two cars go in the left lane when it turns green and two people go I the right lane when it turns green. Not one car per lane or one from each lane.
- •We see you texting while driving 15 miles below the speed limit in the fast lane.