Star Wars Movies from Best to Worst
Only the Original 6, haven't seen 7 or Rogue One yet. :(
- 1.Star Wars III: Revenge of the SithAll of the best fights are in this one: Grievous vs. Obi Wan, Mace Windu vs. The Emperor, Count Dooku vs. Obi Wan/Anakin/Yoda, Yoda vs. The Emperor, and the best one: Obi vs. Anakin. The group wars and the rest of the fights are also at an all time high with this chapter. Also the progression from good to evil with Anakin and the rest of the storm troopers contributed to how great and intriguing this chapter was.
- 2.Star Wars VI: Return of the JediThe part where Luke and Han escape "walking the plank" with Jabba the Hut was iconic and EXTREMELY badass. Lando leading the imperial fleet was really cool and they kicked ass. It was also touching how Darth Vader ends up siding with his son and is on his son's side in the end.
- 3.Star Wars V: The Empire Strikes BackOne of the first scenes where Luke DESTROYS that snow monster was sick and how Han Solo managed to somehow beat the odds and find Luke in that blizzard. Also how the rebels somehow figured out how to destroy the AT-AT walkers was great to watch. When Han gets turned in and frozen was also an extremely intense scene. And then there is the first lightsaber fight between Luke and his father which was great to watch, and how you can see the good in Luke and the inner conflict in both characters.
- 4.Star Wars IV: A New HopeThis was a really great chapter. Luke's quick progression to becoming a Jedi and a Hero was great to watch, but most importantly: the introduction to Han Solo's wit was my favorite part of this chapter. R2 and CP30 also cracked me up with their chemistry and their journey.
- 5.Star Wars II: Attack of the ClonesThe big war scenes were very fun to watch, and the inner conflict in Anakin made this film good. It is in the bottom three due to not being as memorable and not having much of an impact on me as the first three. They could've just put some of the information learned in this film into Episode III and I would've been perfectly fine with that. This was a great chapter, but just not as impacting...
- 6.Star Wars I: The Phantom MenaceThe only thing that needs to go here is: Jar Jar is my one of my worst favorite characters, out of any character from any story I've seen... There was WAY too much of him in this movie, putting this chapter at the bottom of my list.