Already on li.st? Open in app.
- •The Colossus of Clout!The Colossus of Clout!!
- •The legend of the BeastFor-e-ver
- •You're killing me, Smalls
Great movies that you forget about ages 25 & up but few are considered cult classics in my household
Few are by famous directors (or the notoriety wasn't at the time), the actors arent remembered for these roles as much as others...that is a different list. And because your reasoning is constantly on assault by pop culture telling you to only care about what was new or won awards! Also these are usually not on Netflix or syndication.
- •SpeedThe story may seem like a flimsy popcorn movie but it's executed perfectly
- •The Thin Red Line
- •Primal FearThis movie has you on a hook until the end!!