LIES TOLD ON A FILM SET
- •That was great.Specifically said with a period and not an exclamation mark.
- •Shooting call, if you're an actor.And/or wrap time. Double if you're background.
- •This shot is MOS.MOS means "without sound," so sound stands down for a second until we call them back.
- •We can totally wrap out in an hour.You're forgetting about getting everyone back to crew parking.
- •We just need to shoot in front of your store/restaurant/business for fifteen minutes.Don't believe it.
- •That was perfect! One more.It's never one more.