5 Photos on My Phone, Chosen at Random
- •Oh hey! The first picture isn't terrible! My Fenway Park tour guide friend snuck my dad and I into the Green Monster the evening Pedro Martinez's number was retired. It was the first time I bought tickets for my dad. My Twitter followers thought my dad was younger than me.
- •That time Modest Mouse came to my school and an airplane hanger concerted track center reeked of weed and I heard someone took a dump below the bleachers (?).
- •My sister and I take selfies on family road trips. This is one of them.
- •From my first time in Paris this summer! What an amazing city.
- •I'm not the biggest fan of beaches, but one of my best friends/roommate from my freshman year at Boston University lives there. Some sand and sun isn't so bad, it turns out.