The Best Names in Baseball
Because, somehow, so many athletes end up with memorable names
- •Rusty KuntzKansas City Royals first base coach
- •Kevin QuakenbuchLooks like someone named Quakenbush.
- •Rougned OdorHis name is extra amazing because his brother is also named Rougned Odor. His uncle's name is Rouglas Odor who has sons Rouglas Odor, Rouglas Odor and Roberto Odor. No typos there.
- •Coco CrispA classic.
- •Brock Holt\o/ evoking the legendary Steve Holt automatically puts you on this list
- •Buck FarmerDetroit Tigers pitcher
- •Touki TouissantBraves minor league pitcher
- •Mookie BettsRed Sox center fielder
- •Stubby ClappMinor league coach
- •Junior LakeOrioles outfielder
- •Tucker TubbsRed Sox minor leaguer
- •Jarrod SaltalamacchiaI once bought his jersey solely because his name arched like a rainbow on the back.
- •Al AlbuquerqueTigers reliever
- •Charlie FurburshMariners reliever
- •Danny FarquharMariners reliever
- •Milton BradleyRetired player
- •Boof BonserRetired pitcher
- •Dansby SwansonStraight out of the Great Gatsby