To me, happiness is...
- 1.Fresh coffeeSeriously. The smell of coffee...beans, ground, freshly brewed, grounds after brewed. All smell great! I lived by a coffee roaster for a year and loved the smell of beans roasting! Now I live 8 floors above Tim Horton's. Way too convenient.
- 2.BaconI also live by a breakfast place and can smell bacon in the morning sometimes! I LOVE BACON! Side note: I want a Micro pig and people say if I get one I have to quit eating bacon. I don't agree. Does that make me a bad person f I order a bacon double cheeseburger while out with Bacon Bits my micro pig?
- 3.Shopping.If shopping was an Olympic sport I'd be. Serious contender. Shoes and watches especially. 33 pairs of shoes and 28 watches...seriously are all my pictures sideways when I add my own! Come on li.st. Get it together
- 4.Travelling.Kristi and I love travelling together and recharging. Being hairstylists it gets draining being "on" all day and talking to people so when we go away to Mexico for an all inclusive we don't talk to anyone. Just us siting by the ocean drinking our Pina coladas and chunky monkeys.
- 5.My friends and familyJust got back from a trip home to see my family and we play games...all. the. time. Niners, Acres, Phase 10, Canasta, Telestrations. The whole time I'm there. We eat. Then play games. Although we did go on a "hike" prairie style too.
- 6.Faubourg Pistachio Croissants and Caramel MacchiotosSeriously if you live in Vancouver. Go try them!