Movies I've Seen Too Many Times This Summer..
..while babysitting a two year old girl and six year old boy
- •Ice Agethere's actually some dark shit in this one (mom jumping over a waterfall with her baby to save them from a pack of tigers who want to eat them. the mom doesn't survive...)
- •Monsters Inc.still the bomb dot com
- •Monsters Universitysort of sucks
- •Frozendefinitely lived up to the hype (but why are Elsa's eyes wider than her wrists??)
- •Chicken Littlegets strange when the sky is ACTUALLY falling
- •The Little Mermaidall levels of weird seeing this again after so long, but the love at first sight theme in vintage Disney classics sort of sucks
- •Cinderellaagain, love at first sight is S.T.U.P.I.D.
- •Rio 2yo that bird husband is so whipped he leaves the comfort of his home at the zoo to go to the rain forest all for his wife... I think. (I've fallen asleep every time I've watched this)