TV I Watched With My Parents Growing Up
- •Live with Regis and Kathie LeeBecause what 4 year old didn't enjoy talk show banter and celebrity gossip?
- •SurvivorI always rooted for the pretty ones.
- •What not to WearStacy and Clinton really spoke to me.
- •Who Wants to be a Millionaire?Apparently my family loved any show hosted by Regis Philbin.
- •Little House on the PrairieLaura Ingalls-Wilder was my idol. On an unrelated note, I was forever traumatized from Mary instantaneously going blind.
- •The Price is Right
- •Family Feud
- •JeopardyI'm not sure why I enjoyed this show when I still cannot answer any of the questions.
- •Full HouseIt was only brought to my attention in recent years that my parents found this show too "corny" to enjoy.