THINGS I RECENTLY LEARNED
my brain is like a sponge (filled with bacteria, probably)
- •Biotin helps achieve stronger nails, skin, and hair, so naturally as the adult I am I bought the gummi supplement.(this is now the second gummi vitamin i take on the reg)
- •Apply coconut oil ~before~ and ~after~ shaving your penis fly trap so that she doesn't feel like an itchy volcano after being groomed.(thank you @hot_slice_of_py and @taytaybangerz via finsta)
- •Randy Jackson is Michael Jackson's younger brother !!!!(also, Randy is famous for being in The Jackson 5, not just being the best judge on American Idol, which is what i thought he was originally famous for) (oops)
- •Crescent Rolls are just fluffy, edible dildos.(and i will never look at the pillsbury dough boy the same way again)
- •The infamous Dairy Queen $5 Buck Lunch is technically read aloud as "Five Dollar Buck Lunch!" Sad!(i have a theory donald trump will actually tweet this someday)
- •Real adults are worse at communicating than teenagers.During my co-op I've learned a lot of things. But this is probably my #1.