Things That Are Considered Seasonal That Should Not Be Seasonal
yes, i know this is very specific but this has been the core of my daily rants with elizabeth this week. (i apologize for the excessive caps lock and the overuse of the word fuck in this list, but i'm fucking passionate about this shit)
- •ICE CREAMthis is the thing that inspired this list. why the FUCK is ice cream considered a summer food???? if you only eat ice cream in the summer you do not have a high quality of life i can tell you that right now
- •POPSICLESrefreshing and perfect on a summer's day. but also literally any fucking day ever because i'm probably dehydrated as fuck
- •HOT CHOCOLATEcoffee is not seasonal, but hot chocolate is only a winter drink? like what the fuck? chocolate should never be discriminated and should be enjoyed 365/365 days of the year
- •LEMONADEsomeone fucking tell me why i can't get medina county fair lemonade all year round???
- •JEANSI WEAR JEANS ALL YEAR ROUND! YOU WANNA FIGHT???? JEANS ARE THE ONLY THING I FEEL COMFORTABLE IN AND SUMMER WEATHER IS NOT GOING TO CHANGE THE FACT THAT JEANS ARE COMFY AS FUCK
- •GIRL SCOUT COOKIESi fucking pay $5 a box for that shit and you're tryna tell me that i can only get this ish one-two months a year??? gurl bye
- •THE COLOR BLACKBISH I'M DEPRESSED DON'T TRY TO TELL ME I CAN'T WEAR DARK COLORS IN THE SUMMER I AM DEAD ON THE INSIDE
- •PEPPERMINTyou're a freaking noob if you only have peppermint flavored things around christmas time jus sayin
- •PUMPKINokay i get it pumpkin is a fall fruit/squash but when ya girl craves pumpkin in april when she's on her period she should be able to get some on the reg
- •PIEWHO THE FUCK DECIDED WE ONLY EAT PIE ON THANKSGIVING AND CHRISTMAS IN AMERICA???? THIS IS THE LAND OF THE FREE AND HOME OF THE BRAVE IT SHOULD BE ACCEPTABLE TO EAT PIE ANYTIME I WANT
- •CARAMEL APPLESbitch what the fuck if it's february 3rd and i want a caramel apple I SHOULD BE ABLE TO GET A CARAMEL APPLE IT'S AN EASY CONCEPT
- •CAPRESE SALAD AT PANERAi'm actually willing to pay $8 or a plate of fresh mozzarella and tomatoes why is that only on your menu for three months ??!!