Already on li.st? Open in app.
Typed while Bianca snores next to me. Nothing comes between a girl and her dog. Please add anyone I forgot!
- •Dorothy and Toto
- •Anne-Marie and Charlie
- •Annie and Sandy
- •Father & Son - Cat StevensNot just cry, I should add, but SOB. I saw Steve Jobs last week and this came on in the car right after and I just couldn't take it.
- •Silver Springs - Fleetwood MacMainly because we've all been Stevie in this situation. Probably my favorite breakup song of all time. Possibly my favorite song of all time, actually.
- •Daniel - Elton JohnThis was my mom's FAVORITE song so now when I hear it I just think of her, which is sad because obviously she's not here anymore. Plus it's just an insanely sad song anyway.
- •Faithfully - JourneyArguably one of the best love songs of all time. An anthem for long distance relationships. Tear City.
Indulge my insanity
- 1.If you eat it while standing up, it doesn't count
- 2.If you eat it in the car, it doesn't count
- 3.If you eat it while you're crying, it doesn't count
- 4.If you eat it before you go to the gym, it doesn't count
I used to work at an upscale children's boutique in Austin, TX. I loved working in retail and e-commerce and being around kids all the time was an amazing experience....
- •When spring rolled around, we hired a couple of high school girls at the store to work part-time on the weekends.
- •One of the girls was incredibly shy.
- •As someone who was also incredibly shy at 16, I knew that I had to go out of my way to make her feel more comfortable.
Please add what frustrates you!
- •Cute boys that you later find out smoke
- •When a dude makes a comment about how well you parallel park "for a girl"
- •When the lady at the nail salon asks if you want an eyebrow wax even though you did them the day before
This is what I do on Sundays.
- •Wake up early and do nothing. Daydream.
- •Change into workout clothes with no intention of working out.
- •Attempt to get coffee but become intimidated by the long line.
I saw 4 movies this week. Well, technically 6 if I include the Wes Craven tribute at the Egyptian last Sunday, but Nightmare on Elm Street and Serpent and the Rainbow are sacred and off-limits.
- 1.RoomIncredible. If you have opportunity to go see it, please do. And don't read reviews beforehand. I'm so happy I went in fairly blind and got to experience it like that.
- 2.Steve JobsI mean, I'll jump on the bandwagon. There's just something about a Sorkin antihero, no?
- 3.The MartianThe soundtrack alone was enough for me. I'll go see this again next week just for shits and giggles. Also, it's totally a movie that wouldn't be weird to see with your parents/grandparents.
- 4.TruthI feel like a terrible person for putting this last because I love Robert Redford as much as the next girl. There were just moments in the script that killed it for me. Maybe see it? The story alone is worth sitting through the points where the dialogue gets kinda shaky. Bonus: Topher Grace went to my high school and was my graduation speaker.
- •*sobs more*
- •*walks to the car stoically*
- •*gets in the car and cries*
- •Oh my god.
- •It's so short.
- •Let me take a selfie.