How I'm relaxing before this Final Exam
And by relaxing I mean procrastinating
- •Playing online card games usually enjoyed by senior citizensI'm talking: Gin Rummy, Solitaire, and Euchre. If I were a real glutton for punishment, I would have decided that now's the perfect time to buckle down and learn Bridge. Alas, another day.
- •Reviewing class notesThough, it feels like I've learned all I'm gonna learn...
- •Listening to Alabama ShakesSome of the best clean guitar tones I've heard in a while, dripping in reverb. Really tasteful playing. Great arrangements. Despite being indie rock darlings, I still feel they're under-rated and have a lot more good stuff to come.
- •(Finally) getting into li.stI checked it out when I first signed up. Way back when. I regret missing out on it til now. Sup Dev!
- •Thinking about my upcoming free timeA sweet 4 weeks between school and internship. Other than a planned baby moon to Bermuda (I'll take "Things I never thought I'd say a year ago" for $2,000 Alex), I've got nothing on the books. This warrants its own sub-list[s], certainly.