My favorite black actresses, ranked
Siked, they aren't ranked because they are all beautiful
- •Viola DavisHow to Get Away with Murder constantly blows my mind and she has such a complex character that I love.
- •Kerry WashingtonAnother Shonda Rhimes show, another strong black woman who inspires me to constantly be confident in my blackness and womanhood.
- •Taraji P. Hensonaka Cookie from Empire. If I had an alter ego, I would want it to be her. She's a female version of a hustler: a diva.
- •Oprah WinfreyI MISS YOU. COME BACK
- •Regina KingMore like Regina Queen am I right?
- •Maya RudolphMy humor is inspired by her. Forever missing her on SNL
- •Abourey SidibeI love the amount of fucks she gives (which is none if you didn't know). One badass chick.
- •Uzo AdubaAlright, time to put the spotlight on some of the OITNB cast. Makes me fall in love with Crazy Eyes and deserves so many awards for that role.
- •Laverne CoxShe really opened my eyes on transgender issues through her role in OITNB. I love what she does for the trans community, more than Caitlyn Jenner in my opinion.
- •Danielle BrooksShe makes prison clothes look freaking Gucci. I love that she is moving to Broadway for more people to appreciate her.