FAVORITE TOURISTY NEW YORK ACTIVITIES, RANKED
Tourists are the worst but sometimes their activities are the best.
- 1.Joe's PizzaI love when I see tour groups eating a slice listening to an anecdote about my 2am drunk pizza place.
- 2.All the art museumsNYC art museums are some of the best in the world and those tourists always crowd the entryway at the Met and make the Whitney lines insanely long. In the end it's worth it.
- 3.The High LineA little natural oasis within the city. I could do without the tourists taking pics on their selfie sticks but what can you do. Just photobomb them.
- 4.SmorgasburgThis Brooklyn food festival has gotten more touristy as its expanded but I'll make the trip for the plethora of deliciousness.
- 5.Chelsea MarketChelsea market is insane over the holidays and on the weekends but one can't help but love the cute shops and twinkle lights.
- 6.Ice Skating at Bryant ParkLines for this are always insanely long but if your committed the winter wonderland is magical. Be prepared to fall on your butt at least a couple of times.
- 7.Macy's Thanksgiving Day ParadeWhile I refuse to actually attend the parade unless I'm looking at it in a hotel balcony, the tradition is hands down my favorite in NYC. It's the official beginning of Christmastime!
- 8.Drinks at the PlazaCause it's nice just to feel fancy.
- 9.Top of Empire State BuildingIt's a climb but the views are spectacular. Recommend it the most at night.
- 10.Shopping in ChinatownIt's just so fun to bargain down that fake Louis Vouitton bag. Warning: it will smell like fish