NEW HOBBIES YOU'RE CONSIDERING NOW THAT YOU DON'T HAVE HOMEWORK FOR THE FIRST TIME IN 15 YEARS
Disclaimer: this list is highly ambitious and most likely all items will never be attained.
- •Start a book clubMore of a weekly sit down with friends, drink wine, and talk about a book for five minutes
- •Knitting or crochetIt'd be so fun just to sit and watch tv and then all of a sudden- I have a scarf!
- •Play the guitarPiano is great but there is such a easiness to being able to whip out a guitar and start playing anywhere.
- •Become a yogiNamaste 🙏🏻
- •Run a half marathonHell naw am I doing a full marathon...
- •Plant a gardenProbably only be an herb garden until I actually have a yard. Or a succulent for now.
- •Go to a farmers marketNeed to actually support those local farmers. Need to also find recipes that use a pound of tomatoes.
- •Brew beerSuper Brooklyn hipster of me but it'd be so fun! Maybe I'll make some artisanal pickles while I'm at it.
- •Finally finish all those books, tv shows, movies, podcasts etc I started during school...It's really hard to fit in all the entertainment over holidays. I also have commitment issues.
- •Get a boyfriend.Yeah I have no excuse now. Dammit...