THOUGHTS AFTER MY FIRST DAY IN NEW YORK
My wife and I are in New York City for the first time. We've been here a day, and this is how I feel.
- •Holy crap. This is awesome
- •That's a friggen huge tree.
- •That's a friggen huge cathedral.
- •These are all friggen huge buildings.
- •I wish our hotel room wasn't so close to the elevator.
- •There are so many people here.
- •My espresso was better than I expected.
- •Grand Central was cool.
- •There are so many people.
- •A man selling hot dogs out of a cart would be weird in the suburbs.
- •People have been nicer than they are in Texas.