FAVOURITE TV THIS MONTH
I'm a telly addict. There's just too much to keep up with right now.
- •Hinterland. Richard Harrington and Aberystwyth at moody best.
- •The Great Pottery Throw Down. Like a bit of making and gotta love Coxy's banter with the contestants.
- •The Affair. Beautiful settings. Dominic West and cast very watchable. Write in a cabin on the Hudson? Don't mind if I do.
- •The Bridge. Excited about its return but sad Martin's not coming back. Saga will have to save the day.
- •Peep Show. Have loved it for years. So disgustingly funny.
- •First Dates. Lovely nose into human behaviour. I like it when they get on.
- •The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills. Guilty pleasure. Like seeing them screaming at each other.
- •The Real Housewives of New York City. Guilty pleasure No. 2. Wealthy, delusional narcissists. Exorcises my inner bitch!