Books in Which I Have Been Thanked
Yeah, this is straight up bragging. But about making a small contribution to what other people did, so maybe not totally asshole-ish? And I'd love to see other people's lists.
- •@bjnovak's One More Thing.Not entirely unrelated to my being here, of course.
- •Jonathan Freedman's Klezmer America.Great book, and I love that I get cited for remembering that just before she fucks for the first time, Marjorie Morningstar eats Chinese food. http://amzn.to/1OQlI2K
- •Lori Harrison-Kahan's The White Negress.I'd translate Yiddish Sophie Tucker lyrics for a friend anytime. http://amzn.to/1Gbxdd3
- •Anita Norich's Discovering Exile.Possibly the longest bibliography of Yiddish sources in any book published in English. And it was an honor to check those. http://amzn.to/19AGbYG
- •Deborah Dash Moore, ed., The Posen Library of Jewish Culture and Civilization, vol. 10., 1973-2005.Pretty useful book, if you have a spare $112. http://amzn.to/1grLE8g
- •Lia Brozgal's Against Autobiography.One of my favorite people wrote a very smart book. About Franco-Tunisian novelist and intellectual Albert Memmi. http://amzn.to/1HXDLBP
- •A whole lot of terrible/insane/wonderful "books" that resulted from my association with Blue Mountain Arts.