Things I Did Today
Inspired by @estherk.
- •Made a tuna sandwich for my son.Because @SaraKippur hates the smell.
- •Passed my citizenship exam.I guess I'm an American now? Pending that oath ceremony thing.
- •Had a dental appointment where I charmed them so much that for once they didn't even give me shit about not flossing.
- •Got a coffee and sandwich but had to leave before noon because @SaraKippur didn't want me crashing her lunch with a friend.
- •Almost finished revising my syllabus for English 269: American Literature after 1865, which I'm teaching this fall.
- •Wrote about 400 words of this article I'm behind deadline on, about late-1940s American literature.
- •Spent a few hours with my 16-month-old daughter, who has a cold. (Is there a sad baby emoji?)
- •Made rigatoni bolognese for my kids.
- •Went out for Thai food.
- •Now sitting in a theater and waiting for "Amy" to start.