Things My Brother Knows a Lot About
What the shit is this National Sibling Day all of a sudden? But I do love my brother. Ask @blakelambert for a list, people.
- •Sub-Saharan Africa.He has reported from Uganda, Kenya, Sudan, Congo, Burkina Faso, Ghana, Mali, Côte d'Ivoire, Tanzania, Rwanda, and probably a whole bunch more that I can't remember.
- •NGOs.Not in a good way. He has seen the dark side of them (see #1).
- •Rob Ford.Scandal + Toronto is basically irresistible to him, and I think he's been thinking about this an unhealthy amount.
- •What it feels like to live in the Arctic.He did that for a while, too.
- •Fake Twitter accounts in the names of African leadersI know Omar Bongo used to be one of his favorites, but a current list would surely be helpful.
- •Blade 2.Which he really likes, for some reason I don't think I'll ever understand.