CHICK-FIL-A SAUCES, RANKED
For this purpose, sauces are for dipping nuggets or putting on original sandwiches.
- •Chick-Fil-A sauceThey don't put their name on the second best sauce they offer. This sauce is Larry Bird walking into the locker room before the 3 point contest and asking his opponents "Who is coming in second?"
- •Heinz KetchupSometimes the best thing is the thing you already know
- •Polynesian sauceSweet, "exotic," and an awesome change up from routine
- •Buffalo sauceNot the best buffalo sauce you'll have, but have you really ever regretted buffalo-ins your chicken?
- •Honey MustardUsually a chicken finger must, but at CFA, honey mustard feels like a bastardized version of CFA sauce
- •BBQ sauceI want to tell this delicious sauce "It's not your fault" over and over until it's breaks down crying
- •Buttermilk Ranch sauceNot enough flavor and way out of its league
- •Texas Pete's hot sauceToo watery and runny for our purpose here
- •No sauceJust for a demarcation line
- •Yellow mustard (in packets)Not on my watch