CHICK-FIL-A SAUCES, RANKED
For this purpose, sauces are for dipping nuggets or putting on original sandwiches.
- 1.Chick-Fil-A sauceThey don't put their name on the second best sauce they offer. This sauce is Larry Bird walking into the locker room before the 3 point contest and asking his opponents "Who is coming in second?"
- 2.Heinz KetchupSometimes the best thing is the thing you already know
- 3.Polynesian sauceSweet, "exotic," and an awesome change up from routine
- 4.Buffalo sauceNot the best buffalo sauce you'll have, but have you really ever regretted buffalo-ins your chicken?
- 5.Honey MustardUsually a chicken finger must, but at CFA, honey mustard feels like a bastardized version of CFA sauce
- 6.BBQ sauceI want to tell this delicious sauce "It's not your fault" over and over until it's breaks down crying
- 7.Buttermilk Ranch sauceNot enough flavor and way out of its league
- 8.Texas Pete's hot sauceToo watery and runny for our purpose here
- 9.No sauceJust for a demarcation line
- 10.Yellow mustard (in packets)Not on my watch