FEARS I'M HAVING ABOUT MY UPCOMING BACHELOR PARTY
My bachelor party is upcoming, this week, and I have some (probably unnecessary but nonetheless) pressing concerns
- 1.Being the center of attentionI know bachelor parties don't go with the same sash and pony show as bachelorettes, but every nerve in my body is afraid. I just want to hang out with friends and do things I like.
- 2.My friends getting into fights with other friends they will meet for the first timeI love them and think everyone should love them. But they are also impulsive and passionate and argumentative and sports fans. There will be Lebron James hot takery.
- 3.My friends liking other friends they will meet for the first time, more than they like me.Like I said, my friends are easy to love and awesome. This nightmare is an only slightly better alternative to the last scenario.
- 4.ExpectationsI'm probably the most in charge of this one and working hard to keep it all managed. But 16 people means 16 sets to live up to.
- 5.MoneySome attendees love spending it and others cling tightly to it. Hoping most of the weekend exists inside that Venn diagram intersection.
- 6.General healthLiver spotting, weight gain, head aches, easy bruising, general nicks and scrapes, nausea, heartburn, indigestion, upset stomach, diarrhea.
- 7.Pooping in a bar bathroomThe sum of all fears