BEST TV OF 2015
The Golden Era of TV continues...
- •Jessica JonesFeminist film noir that doesn't shy away from the issues of control and consent it explores. A great villain that terrifies and keeps the plot moving.
- •JustifiedA great final season to one of the most underrated shows of all time. Sad to see the last of Raylan's hat and Boyd's spiky hair, but boy was the end done well.
- •Doctor WhoRight when I was prepared to give up on the show, Moffat plays down the mythology, amps up the epic two parters, brings in Maisie Williams, and gives Capaldi a solo hour that is one of the best episodes of Who ever. Well played Moffat, well played.
- •DaredevilThe best thing to come from the MCU. Martial arts bliss with a great hero and complex villain. So glad we can forget the Ben Affleck dud now.
- •VeepWhat do you do with the funniest show on television? Add Hugh Laurie and be even funnier.
- •HannibalI'm not ready to talk about this show being over yet.
- •Mad MenDon Draper's journey comes to a satisfying end that proves you don't have to kill your anti hero to be effective. We also get proper send offs to the rest of the ensemble, especially the captivating Peggy Olsen.
- •Mr. RobotUSA killed it with this. Tons of style and amazing characters. I absolutely cannot wait for season 2.
- •The LeftoversThere's not a show on right now more confident than The Leftovers. An ensemble that wows every week set in a world that has plenty of season 1 "wow" with a healthy dose of heyday Lost "huh?"
- •FargoThere has been nothing this well shot, scored, written and acted in a long time. And we haven't even seen the finale yet, dontcha know.