Ten Best Flavors of Old Spice
Judged in order of name/odor
- 1.WolfthornBest odor and best name. Unbeatable.
- 2.FijiGreat odor. Wish I was there (and not in a bathroom where I write most of my lists).
- 3.BeargloveGreat odor. The name confuses me a bit. Am I wearing the bear glove? Am I in the glove of a bear. Loses points for the name.
- 4.SwaggerSmell is ok. The name says it all.
- 5.LionprideSolid all around choice.
- 6.DenaliSmells great, but I don't care for the name. Is Denali a place? Is it a food? An animal? Do I even care?
- 7.TimberIf you like trees (or killing them).
- 8.HawkridgeAnother confusing name and confusing scent, but sometimes confusing + confusing = 8th best.
- 9.OriginalProbably the least original name on the list ... and yet, it's also the most original (is your mind blown?).
- 10.DesperadoI've never seen or smelled this flavor before. But I imagine smelling like Antonio Banderas is probably not a bad thing.