Ten Best Flavors of Old Spice
Judged in order of name/odor
- •WolfthornBest odor and best name. Unbeatable.
- •FijiGreat odor. Wish I was there (and not in a bathroom where I write most of my lists).
- •BeargloveGreat odor. The name confuses me a bit. Am I wearing the bear glove? Am I in the glove of a bear. Loses points for the name.
- •SwaggerSmell is ok. The name says it all.
- •LionprideSolid all around choice.
- •DenaliSmells great, but I don't care for the name. Is Denali a place? Is it a food? An animal? Do I even care?
- •TimberIf you like trees (or killing them).
- •HawkridgeAnother confusing name and confusing scent, but sometimes confusing + confusing = 8th best.
- •OriginalProbably the least original name on the list ... and yet, it's also the most original (is your mind blown?).
- •DesperadoI've never seen or smelled this flavor before. But I imagine smelling like Antonio Banderas is probably not a bad thing.