BEST AND WORST PART OF BEING COLORBLIND
Many people may not know due to my spectacular color coordination with my wardrobes but I am colorblind.... Wow, sure feels good to get that off my chest on this semi public app
- •Best - it's an excuse to be slightly more racist than a non colorblind person"I bet it was THAT guy who committed the crime" ... "Josh! You can't just assume that because of his skin color!" ... "What are you talking about....? I don't see color"
- •Best - Girls think its cute when you DON'T match"Aww you thought that shirt was blue?!? That's adorable!!! Let's have sex!"
- •Best - Girls think it's impressive when you DO match"Aww you actually match so nicely!! You look great! Let's have sex"
- •Best - You get out of chores that women ask you to do."Josh you need to go buy flowers and help me pick out a paint color" ... "You wouldn't want me picking out colors I'm sorry! Sex?"
- •Worst - The "what color is this?" game"Your colorblind!?!?! What color is EVERYTHING I can point to right now" as if telling you I don't know isn't enough I now have to show you my weakness
- •Worst - Trying to find the hidden messages in the color pattern picturesFYI, it is impossible for us
- •Worst - Buying the wrong color clothing on accident."Purple watch Josh?" ... "It's blue." ... "Nooo that's purple" ... "I know I'm just messing..." (CRAP! I bought the wrong watch)
- •Worst - Not having pity sex for being colorblindThis, so far, has 100% been the case. However, I'm still optimistic for the future because being colorblind all your life deserves at least one pity sex session.