DAYDREAM VS REALITY - HOW I WOULD REACT TO DANGER
Everyone likes to think they would step up in the face of danger. Here are some of the ways I have thought about doing it and than a realistic description of what would actually go down
- •DAYDREAM - A burglar breaks into my houseI tiptoe out of my bed and grab the decorative sword in my room. I hide behind my door waiting for him to come in my room and than I go ninja samurai on his ass.
- •REALITY - A burglar breaks into my houseI submerge under my covers completely and flatten my body until you can't see me (an art I have mastered in my years).
- •DAYDREAM - A terrorist takes over a plane I'm onI wait until he is running past me, I stick out my foot and trip him and jump on his back knocking him out with the clip on a seat belt. I then proceed to the cockpit to safely land the plane. The newspaper praises me as a hero
- •REALITY - A terrorist takes over a plane I'm onI pray
- •DAYDREAM - A gunman puts our school on lockdownI run after him, disarm him and hold him at gun point until the police come! I am invited to Good Morning America where I politely say "o it was nothing!"
- •REALITY - A gunman puts our school on lockdownI get to the closest locked room and hide away from any windows