- •Say "this is great!"Everybody loves a compliment so why hold back! Feel free to say this even before things heat up. That way, when you say it again during the sex, she won't be alarmed.
- •Bring GatoradeThe last thing you want to do is faint during sex so make sure you have a quick and easy way of getting electrolytes. Fainting can be a turn on, but 9/10 times it is not.
- •Quote moviesSex can feel strange and unfamiliar so make sure to throw in a few recognizable movie quotes. This way, you and your partner will be relaxed and on the same page. Ex. "Maybe some of you have come to Hogwarts in possession of abilities so formidable that you feel confident enough not to pay attention!"
- •Never close your eyesSex is about connection so make sure to keep your eyes open at all times. If you can do this without blinking, it will be even hotter.
- •Have a pet in the roomNo better way to put your partner at ease than by allowing a small pet of any size in the room during sex. Dances need chaperones after all!