Things at This Theatre on Santa Monica Blvd
- •An exposed brick wall (rock n roll)
- •A painting of a boy hugging a dog.
- •Some guy with glasses and a sweater.
- •Acoustic guitar noodling on the speakers. Setting a chill vibe.
- •An orange prop vase. You've never seen a vase like this is anyone's home. But somehow, it is also the most familiar kind of vase.
- •The set of what appears to be a painters apartment. I know this because although it may appear to be a simple apartment set, there is paint absolutely everywhere.
- •An actress who I'm pretty sure played a "cafeteria lady" in something.