Thoughts Im Having While Staring at This Tiny Dog in My Office
- •God this dog is smallThis is one of the smallest dogs I've ever seen. I keep saying hi but he just runs away. This is probably why most friends are approx the same height, and why I'm always freaking out my short friends.
- •I could smush this dogI don't want to, but I definitely could. I'm watching my step today because I don't want to accidentally murder him and have to live with that. Somehow it seems avoidable and unavoidable at the same time. I don't like those odds.
- •This dog needs armorIf this dog could just get a little suit of armor I wouldn't be so worried. Worst case scenario someone knocks into him, it makes a clang, he rolls over a few times and he's totally fine. Rattled, but stronger for it.
- •This dog may not last the dayA coworker of mine just almost crushed him when they opened the door. This dog needs to be on an elevated surface or he will not survive. I want to assist him, but he won't let me get close enough to do anything. Starting to think he's not afraid of me, just too proud to accept help.
- •A baby could walk this dog and it would look like a regular dogIf a baby swings by the office today I'm gonna see if I can put that together.