Top 5 Disney Drinking Spots Ranked
As an avid fan of both alcohol and all things Disney, it's a miraculous moment when the two seamlessly join together. I guess you could say it excites both the man and the boy in me. Anywho! Here's the most important list you'll need for your next D-land visit.
- 1.Carthay Circle Lounge - Disney's California Adventure 🍸First thing to know about Disney's drinks; they are poured with a heavy hand. And this spot is no exception to that rule. Named "Best Cocktail Bar" by Nightclub & Bar Media Group just last year, this is by far the best drinking spot in the Resort, bar none (See what I did there?). So don't go waltzing in there wearing cargo shorts and a tank top. (Order the Manhattan with the single, perfect sphere of ice.)
- 2.Cove Bar - Disney's California Adventure 🍺This place holds it's place at number 2 for one reason only. LOBSTER NACHOS. They're unreal, and will go with any drink you order. This spot doesn't have a bad view, either. The only downside is the hefty line that is usually formed at the entrance. But still... worth it. (Try ordering off their secret menu and go for the Black Pearl! Thanks @lucas )
- 3.Trader Sam's Enchanted Tiki Bar - Disneyland Hotel 🍹This place fulfills every stereotype of the classic 'tiki bar', down to the shrunken-zombie-head cups. The drinks are insanely good and the environment is a blast! The only downside to this place is that it gets really packed and noisy on almost a nightly basis. (The Shipwreck is always a favorite.)
- 4.Hearthstone Lounge - Grand Californian Hotel 🍷Definitely the coziest option out of all of them. This bar has couches, fireplaces, and tv's showing the game while you chill with your drink. It's a hidden gem too, so it's never really busy! (If you like something a little stronger, get the Smoked Turkey.)
- 5.Sonoma Terrace Beer Garden - Disney's California Adventure 🍻They have almost 20 different craft beers, so if that doesn't make you happy then you're probably reading the wrong list. They're all delicious so you definitely can't go wrong. Especially with how hot and sweaty you'll be after strolling around all day.
- 6.BONUS: Club 33 - Disneyland Park 🍾The reason this isn't in the top 5 is because the only way you can swing a visit is if you're cool enough to be OR know someone who is a Club 33 member. But it's also the only place in the whole park that sells alcohol, so you'll feel pretty damn awesome drinking there.