NEUTRAL NAIL COLORS AND WHICH SEASON I RECOMMEND YOU WEAR THEM
You are adventurous enough with your style, you just want your nails to match anything? You want to look well-manicured and professional? You like that ring finger accent look? Obviously neutrals should work in any season, and I'm no pro, but I do have an opinion.
- •Black!Your mother doesn't approve, but you're a badass bitch so who cares. I recommend you getting your black polish out in the Fall.
- •White!White nails are a diva's best friend. I'm not gonna lie to you, this is my favorite look right now so I'm going to recommend it for two seasons: Summer and Winter.
- •Nude!The best time to go nude is Summertime. These nails will go with your bikini or lack thereof.
- •French Manicure!Classic, chic, dependable, just like Spring; no matter how bitter the winter, Spring has got to sprung.
- •Gray!We all know how many shades of gray there are, and there might be one for every season (probably not Fall, unless you don't wear browns in Fall.), but let's keep it in Spring as well.