THE MOMENT MY HEART BROKE DURING EACH EPISODE OF TRANSPARENT SEASON TWO 💔
Loved this season and especially the flashbacks. Transparent is all about the small, heartbreaking moments. These were some of my favorites.
- •Episode 1: Most of the episode, especially the first and last shots, but the mid-reception breakdown takes the cake.
- •Episode 2: Maura at the club sitting alone. The moments when she is faced with how difficult it is to not be a conventionally attractive woman tear me to shreds.
- •Episode 3: The almost proposal.
- •Episode 4: Shelley flipping channels, asking Maura for her opinion, and Maura having none of it.
- •Episode 5: Not fighting to have Colton stay.
- •Episode 6: The miscarriage.
- •Episode 7: Temple.
- •Episode 8: Seeing Maura really embrace her inner mom while talking to Shea.
- •Episode 9: This episode was fantastic. The flashbacks, Sarah getting some friendly advice, "Man on the land!"
- •Episode 10: Maura finally seeing her mother.