Things I Never Expected to Happen to Me
Inspired by @megifiona - Mostly things that High School Josie would never believe.
- •I'd take a "gap year" after graduating to work on "my screenplays"I'm an imposter this cannot be my real life.
- •I'd work at a Brandy Melville"One size fits most."
- •I'd meet my first boyfriend/first love on the first day of college and my first day in a coeducational setting since I was elevenDoes all-girls school make you boy crazy? Nah...
- •I'd have two really bad reactions both times I tried marijuanaHugs not drugs for me.
- •I'd live in a small town where all the restaurant owners know my name à la Stars HollowPretty much two weeks in Frankfort, MI will do it.
- •My twin would be a recovering heroin addict."Mom, you need to stop freaking out about his recreational drug use."
- •I'd live in three statesCA, NY, and MI.
- •I'd go to a film festival in Bologna, ItalyI'm obsessed with Bologna and must go back.
- •My parents would split up after I left for college.Finally. But also, now I'm to blame for why they were miserable for all those years?
- •I'd PA for Michael Bay on a Victoria's Secret shoot.Intense.
- •My best friends and I would be in charge of a 35k event that would go off without a hitch."Did I miss my event production calling?" I ask myself daily.