Common Idioms and What You Actually Meant.
- •"Absence makes the heart grow fonder."When you're around it's much easier for you to piss me off.
- •"Do unto others as you would have them do unto you."Acts of kindness with ulterior motives.
- •"I'll make a long story short."I'm not interested in speaking to you for as long as the last person I told this story to.
- •"We'll cross that bridge when we come to it."I'm much too lazy to deal with this until it's actually a problem.
- •"Welp, live and learn."When you fuck up.. But I don't really care that much
- •"I'm just playing devils advocate, here."I just enjoy arguing with you.