SNACKS INVENTED BY STONERS, AND POOR COLLEGE KIDS.
All it took was a little ingenuity and a case of the munchies.
- •The Mexican Elephant EarA tortilla, smothered in melted butter, brown sugar, and a pinch of cinnamon. Pan fried.
- •Egg In The HoleA piece of sliced bread with a hole cut from the middle. Set it in a pan with a little melted butter. Crack an egg, and fill that hole. Mmm.
- •Top Ramen BallCut one end of the top ramen packet neatly creating a pouch. Prepare the Ramen as directed. Strain ramen of watery broth. Place the cooked noodles into said pouch, and twist into a ball dealing the exposed end. Place in the freezer or refrigerator until noodles have infused into one monster ramen ball.... Wouldn't recommend trying this one. Saw a friend do it once, and it's super fuckin weird.
- •S'moreBecause you'd had to have been high to come up with that.
- •Nutella ToastPretty self explanatory.
- •Tuna ToastI know what you're thinking "it's a tuna fish sandwich". But it's not, there was only one piece of bread left. And you don't have any mayo either.
- •Muddy Buddies