THE DISADVANTAGES OF BEING LEFT-HANDED
In the French language,"gauche" means "left". It also means awkward.
- •Writing on a whiteboard is damn near impossible.
- •Left-handed guitars are far more expensive, and harder to come by.Can't help but love the story of Hendrix restringing a right-handed guitar and flipping it over to play left- handed.
- •Seating in a dining booth is always an awkward ordeal.But a great excuse to always get the aisle seat.
- •Everyone else can share golf clubs.
- •As an elementary school lad, you suffered from a chronic case of "black Palm".
- •Cutting things with scissors (especially paper) is extremely challenging.
- •Research shows we're more prone to mental disorder.
- •Shorter lifespanIt's pretty controversial - FGI - but some studies show a 5-10 year shorter life expectancy for lefties.Suggested by @evanp