SONGS YOU SHOULD LISTEN TO WHILE YOU EAT YOUR BREAKFAST
Eat slow, homie.
- •New Person, Same Old Mistakes by Tame Impala.This song hits hard, definitely a good "first bite" song. Especially if you're breakfast is crunchy.
- •The City by Darwin Deez.Sort of angsty. Perfect for when you sip a little bit of Orange Juice before you finish chewing your bite of food & the flavors meld oddly.
- •You Don't Have To Worry by Doris & Kelley.For when you're on the tail end of the sandwich, sippin' slow on that OJ...then your eyes catch a glimpse of that hash brown still in the bag. Cue the music...
- •Them Changes by Thundercat (with FlyLo & Kamasi Washington).This is a song for all of you McGriddle lovers out there. The familiar drum pattern lets you know you're in a safe zone, but when that bass starts walking you know you're in for a ride.
- •Gumbo by Jay Rock.For when you start doubting your egg McMuffin & start thinking you should've scrambled eggs yourself & toasted an English muffin.
- •VHS Sex by Com Truise.This song is for when your little cousin accidentally switches cups with you & instead of Minute Maid orange juice you get Hi-C mixed with Sprite. Triiiipppyyyy.
- •Kathy Lee by Jessy Lanza.Another jam for when you're on those last few bites of your breakfast. Relax, take it slow. Be smooooove, with a V.
- •Sara Smile by Hall & Oats.This is it...the last bite. Think of the moments made & the memories made.
- •Biggest Part of Me by Ambrosia.This song is perfect for you get that free orange juice refill, shoutout to the plug.
- •Stay Together by N.E.R.D.Breakfast is done and over, but you're still kind of hungry. Play this while you drive back to McDonald's to re-up & grab another order.