NAMES STOLEN FROM STRANGERS
sometimes people have really neat names, and you just tuck them away in your mind bank
- •Daenworked at trader joe's. my dad asked him where his name came from, and daen said that his dad was a writer and made it up. pronounced like "day in"
- •Adelaidegirl who went to my old school. we didn't get along, but man I love her name (also name of character from Guys and Dolls)
- •AriI can't remember where I heard this, but I like it a lot
- •Stephenbut pronounced with an "f" sound, not like "Steven". one of my brother's good buddies
- •Indyanother trader joe's employee *not stolen from Indiana Jones (although I'm sure there was some influence)
- •Foxthanks, mulder