10 PHOTOS OF BRISBANE AT NIGHT
I posted an earlier list of black & white photos I took of my hometown, Brisbane. Here's some of my favorite photos I've taken at night.
- •Brisbane city as seen from the top of the Kangaroo Point Cliffs.
- •Brisbane Riverside.
- •Moreton Bay fig trees.Brisbane has these great Moreton Bay fig trees all around the place. Here's a majestic looking tree in the City Botanical Gardens.
- •The Kurilpa Bridge.Not my favorite Brisbane bridge, but it certainly looks better at night.
- •Adelaide St.The City Hall building can be seen behind the bus light streaks.
- •Eagle St, behind Riverside.
- •View of Brisbane city from the base of the Kangaroo Point Cliffs.
- •The cascade fountain at Riverside.
- •Peak hour traffic down Edward St.Posted as a black and white photo in an earlier list, here's the color version.
- •View of the city from Southbank.