12 BLACK & WHITE PHOTOS OF BRISBANE
When I'm not busy writing & avoiding human contact, I like to go out & take photos while also avoiding human contact. Here's some photos I've taken of my home city: Brisbane, Australia.
- •The city skyline from across the river, standing in the Kangaroo Point Park.Plus some wispy cotton candy clouds behind the buildings for that ethereal effect.
- •Across the river again, this time from the base of the Kangaroo Point Cliffs. You can see the Story Bridge on the right, which is my favorite Brisbane bridge.
- •Looking down Edward Street in peak hour traffic.
- •The Treasury Casino.One upon a time it was the Treasury Building. Then they turned it into a casino, of course.
- •The city skyline, Southbank view.
- •1:23pm.The city hall clock.
- •The tropical dome at Mount Coot-Tha Botanical Gardens.This is one of my favorite places in the gardens & has been ever since I was a child. I have no idea why though, it's as humid as hell, and I hate humidity. But it's so pretty inside.
- •The Victoria Bridge.My second favorite Brisbane bridge.
- •The Anzac Memorial.
- •The South East Freeway as seen from the bike path.
- •The South East Freeway as seen from the Victoria Bridge.
- •Random Brisbane buildings.