2016 TO DO LIST
I don't like calling them resolutions, I never seem stick to them when I label them a resolution. So here's a few things that I'd like to cross off my To Do list in 2016.
- •I will write more and talk less about writing.
- •I will publish something. Other than a blog post.
- •Try different cocktails.I'm not proposing I spend 2016 in a permanent state of booziness, but I would like to experiment with different drinks. To broaden my horizons. I'm thinking of assigning each month to a particular alcohol and experiment from there. I proclaim January to be whiskey month.
- •Will unsubscribe to all those emails I get but don't read.
- •Will learn how to drive.It's ridiculous that I can't drive given my (undisclosed) age. And I've already had an offer from a friend to teach me. 😀
- •Join a gym.
- •Go to the gym. Regularly.
- •Eat healthy at least 6 days a week.And on the seventh day I'll be all 😈 with my food.
- •Read at least 2 books a month.
- •I think the above items are achievable. 😊
- •Edit: I'm also going to overcome my fear of sticking things in my eyes & get contact lenses!This is going to be a wild and crazy year!!