An Ongoing Photo Diary
For March 2017
- •I visited an orchid nursery on the weekend.
- •My new treasures.
- •Sunrise on March 8th.
- •Added a couple more paphiopedilums to my collection.
- •Saturday night vibes.
- •Cleaned out my office at work.
- •FLOWER SPIKE!!!See that little green shoot thing? That's a brand new flower spike just starting to grow!! I'm super excited. I bought this little beauty a couple of years ago when she was just a baby and this is the first time she's flowering for me! ☺️❤
- •All the oncidium flowers are open from the plant I bought last weekend.I have a chocolate-scented oncidium about to flower soon. Seven flower spikes - the whole house is going to smell so good!
- •Bought some new treasures from my fave nursery.
- •One of my friends just came back from 2 weeks in Iran. We caught up yesterday and she brought me back presents!! This is a gorgeous book bag.
- •A beautiful mirror to hang on the wall.
- •And this beautiful inlaid jewelry box!I'm very lucky ☺️
- •And we had lunch.
- •Sunset this afternoon was 😍