CHAPTER TITLES FOR THE BOOK ABOUT MY LIFE
Maybe I should write this...
- •Being the first born: rights and responsibilities.
- •Pre-school frolics through the playground: a guide to learning how to share.
- •So you have no friends at school. It's okay, you're moving soon.
- •New school, new friends? Don't count on it.
- •High school. The best years of your life? Unlikely.
- •You're free! How to learn how to be an adult.
- •What to do when you no longer want to be an adult.
- •Career crisis: how to ineffectively change careers.
- •Life as a Mature Aged Student (yes, you can go to uni even in your 30's).
- •How a university degree will not change your life (no one cares that you got great grades and first class honors).
- •Career crisis 2: it won't get any easier.
- •Avoiding naps: don't sleep your life away.
- •Your future: crazy cat lady in the making.
- •Where to from here/epilogue/references.